Adding Header and Footer Menu Items
Last Update 3 tháng trước
The Top Navigation Bar and Footer buttons bar is a great way to add buttons for the more conspicuous pages on your website.
2. Navigate to menu settings
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website.
- Select 'Menus' from the dropdown
3. Select 'Footer' or 'Topbar' from the left-hand menu
4. Add, Delete, or Edit a Menu Item
From here you will be able to Add, Delete, or Edit a Menu item just like the main menu.
Adding a Menu Item
- Click the 'Add Link' button.
- Add Menu Label and Link
- The Menu Label is what you see when you load the site up eg. "Contact"
- The Link is where you want the user to go when they click on the menu. This could be a link to your site or it could be a different website.
Deleting a Menu Item or Changing a Menu Item
Hover over the menu item you'd like to edit/delete and options will appear at the right.
To delete, click 'Delete'.
To change a menu item, click on the edit button next to the item. Here you can change the 'Title' and the 'Link'.