Creating a Dropdown Menu
Last Update 8 ay önce
2. Navigate to menu settings
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website.
- Select 'Menus' from the dropdown.
3. Add a Link
- Click the 'More' button on the right of the Menu item you'd like to create a dropdown for.
- Select "Add Link".
4. Fill in the details
- Menu Label (menu item name)
- Page link
5. Click "Save Link"
Your dropdown has now been created.
6. Rearrange Links
- Click on "Re-order".
- Click, drag, and drop the re-order handle found beside each menu item.
When linking to an internal page on your site, you only need to grab everything after the .com/.ca/org. To determine what the link should be, go to the page you want to create a link for and check the link in the address bar of your browser.
For example, if you wanted to link to the Chiropractic you would type in '/services/chiropractic' to the link tab. The dropdown menu will be visible once the user clicks on the menu item with a dropdown (we do not currently have a hover-state for the dropdown menu).