Setting Up Google Analytics
Last Update 8 个月前
This data will help you know valuable information such as:
- Which city and country they are from?
- How long they are on the website?
- Which pages they are viewing?
To start, you'll need a Google Analytics account. You can sign up here.
1. Create Your Tracking ID
2. Add your Google Analytics tracking ID to your website
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website.
- Select 'Settings' from the dropdown.
5. Add your Google Analytics ID (ie. UA-123456)
6. Click "Save Analytics"
3. Access Your Stats