What Are Default Images?
Last Update vor 10 Monaten
Default Images are images you upload to be used throughout the site when one is not available.
They will be auto-populated throughout your website in a placeholder when you haven't customized an image yet.
If you upload more than one image for a given type one will be chosen at random.
1. Head to design settings
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website
- Select 'Design' from the dropdown
3. Select 'Default Images' from the left-hand menu
4. Click 'Add Default Image' button
5. Upload Your Images
Upload images you want to be used when one is not available. If you upload more than one image for a given type one will be chosen at random.
6. Click 'Save Default Image'
Default Image Types/Locations
- Global images appear in all locations if no default has been uploaded to the specific location
- Header images appear at the top of all pages
- Blog Post
- News Post