Default Images are images you upload to be used throughout the site when one is not available.
They will be auto-populated throughout your website in a placeholder when you haven't customized an image yet.
If you upload more than one image for a given type one will be chosen at random.
How to upload default images
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website and select 'Design' from the dropdown
3. Select 'Default Images' from the left-hand menu
4. Click 'Add Default Image' button
5. Upload images you want to be used when one is not available. If you upload more than one image for a given type one will be chosen at random.
6. Click 'Save Default Image' button
Default Image Types/Locations
- Global images appear in all locations if no default has been uploaded to the specific location
- Header images appear at the top of all pages
- Blog Post
- News Post